This is the mom-terview I I saw on Facebook, but wanted to post it here, too. BG is 10 1/2, MG is 8 1/2, and LG is 5.
This was fun, LG went first but got silly and punchy very quickly
1. What is something mom always says to you?
BG – “I love you”
MG – “I love you”
LG – “yes, you may”
2. What makes mom happy?
BG – me
MG – me being with her
LG – me not having my voice raised (we’ve been working with her on not whining and no screaming inside)
3. What makes mom sad?
BG- me getting hurt
MG – a place without wifi
LG – me getting hurt
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
BG – she tells silly stories
MG – make Daniel Striped Tiger (a puppet) walk and talk
LG – me smashing cars (?!)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
BG – geeky!
MG – like me!
LG – organized (??)
6. How old is your mom?
BG – 37
LG – 37
7. How tall is your mom?
BG – bigger than a bread box, but smaller than a house
MG – bigger than a box ‘o’ Isabel
LG – bigger than me!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
BG – chat
MG – play on her laptop
LG – play games
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? (they all had a hard time with this)
BG – *shrug*
MG – be like a Mama
LG – go out to the movies
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
BG – her cooking
MG – writing a book about her kids
LG – it would be for Mama writing a book
11. What is your mom really good at?
BG – cooking
MG – loving me
LG – bursting balloons
12. What is your mom not very good at?
BG – skiing and gymnastics
MG – doing bad things
LG – riding ferris wheels (“but I’m good at that!”, “just write it, I don’t want to talk any more”)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
BG – works on her book
MG – play on her laptop
LG – write a book
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
BG – pizza
MG – nuts
LG – mary janes
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
BG – she can go on walks with me even though she’s hurting
MG – her being cool
LG – her not embarrassing me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
BG – she’d be a lion, protecting her cubs
MG – Spike from Tom and Jerry – protecting his puppy from Tom
LG – she would be a mouse
17. What do you and your mom do together?
BG – snuggle
MG – answer questions like this
LG – go out for McDonalds (?!)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
BG – we can both roll our tongues
MG – we both have brown eyes
LG – we’re both girls!
19. How are you and your mom different?
BG – she has pretty brown hair and I have pretty blonde hair
MG – she wears glasses and I don’t
LG – my mom has long hair and I have short hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
BG – she says it a lot
MG – ‘cos we like to snuggle and she says it a lot
LG – kissy
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
BG – out to dinner
MG – a place with wifi and her kids, like the Y
LG – the Library
That was fun! Perhaps they will accede to the demands of the media again sometime on a different topic.
That made me laugh.
so cute and funny!
I loved this interview! I may have to ask my three daughters the same questions! Your 8 year old sounds like mine. I love it that she says no wifi makes you sad!