Posted on | December 6, 2007 | 1 Comment
This is quick and easy!
- 1.5-2.5 lbs Boneless/skinless breasts or thighs, cut into strips (with breasts, cut so you get short strips) Can also substitute pork if that’s on sale)
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 2+ cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 TBS Patak’s curry paste
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can chick peas
- oil of choice for sautéing
Saute chicken in batches, keep batches warm in a bowl with foil. It’s usually 2 min per side to brown the little chicken pieces.
Steam cauliflower to a little tender (I use the microwave)
Saute onion and garlic in juices. add coconut milk and curry powder when they become tender. add rest of ingredients and cook until hot and coconut milk has become a nice sauce.
Serve over brown rice or lentils