As winter turned into spring, we started steaming more vegetables and roasting fewer. Now that spring is turning into summer, we’re avoiding the oven and using the crock pot more and more – it gives us a hot meal without a hot kitchen!
We’re also making more and more one-pot meals, or stove-top casseroles. Delicious, easy, and fewer things to clean up after dinner!
- Chicken Rattatouille with pasta (we like Tinkyada Brown Rice Spirals)
- Steamed green beans and Pelau
- Keilbasa ala JadenKale (recipe to be added later), with a salad on the side
- Taco Friday, with lettuce, guacamole, salsa, and olives as toppings. The creaminess of the guacamole helps us not miss the cheese
- Rotisserie chicken with Cole Slaw, potato chips, and a new 3 bean salad recipe
- Chili and corn chips, olives, and guacamole
- Pot roast, mashed potato, and salad
What are you eating?