This review is part of a MotherTalk blog tour
It’s amazing how much can change in one day. The events of one day can turn a happy, easygoing child into one with several phobias – we saw that with MG when she was hospitalized for 5 days at 3 1/2. How much can really change as the result of one day? 24 hours can hold a lot of power. I hadn’t really thought about how much difference a day can make until I read Once Upon a Day: A Novel, by Lisa Tucker.
This is an amazing and fascinating book, one which I plan to loan to everyone I know – it is completely engrossing. Ms. Tucker builds characters with such depth, they feel like real people… it felt like the book shouldn’t end, because their stories must continue. This book leaves me wishing I had a book group to discuss it with! So, everybody go read Once Upon a Day and then we can chat! Read the rest of the review
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!