Every child I’ve known has loved music – classical, rock, and kids music. My daughters would rather sing than talk, most days! But introducing instruments and how performers prepare for their concerts is more difficult. We were able to take part in a fabulous day where my kids could try instruments and even conduct a quartet! Knowing this isn’t possible for everyone, here are some great books that may very well get your kids ready to sit quietly at a performance! (though if you can go to outdoor performances in good weather, that’s always great for fidgety little ones!)
Read the rest of the review
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!