This is part of a MotherTalk blog tour, and I received the book from the publisher to review.
Sweet Ruin: A Novel is the second novel written by columnist and essayist Cathi Hanauer. This book is written in the first person, the story of a woman and her family coming out of the “hibernation” of grief after the loss of their newborn son. It follows them through a little more than a year, and the highs, lows, and the every-day of their lives.
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!