This review is part of a MotherTalk blog tour, and I received the book from the publisher to review.
I started James Patterson’s third Max book, Maximum Ride #3: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, without having read the first 2 books. I even read children’s books in the order in which they are written, so this made me quite twitchy. Reading the first two books before this one was my plan, but sometimes plans end up changing (which is the story of my life). The website is incredibly cool, and if looking at that doesn’t make you want to read the book, then I have my work cut out for me in this review! How could you not want to read about the lives of 6 kids with wings who are trying to escape evil scientists and save the world? Read the review…
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!