There are a growing number of vampire and paranormal books out there, and so many of them are wonderful. I’ve written reviews of several, read a lot more, and even have a category of reviews devoted to the genre. However, most paranormal novels that include romance have a strong male lead and a woman who makes compromises, but ends up changing him as much as he changes her. A lot of people who read of these stories think that the women are weak. I disagree, but yet look for great paranormal novels where the woman is a strong lead without an immediate romance (I’m not knocking romance, though!). Anyone who agrees with me should definitely check out Jennifer Rardin’s Jaz Parks series! Read the rest of the review…
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!