In late November I reviewed Jump Start World. We had really enjoyed the JumpStart World educational gaming world, and now that it’s 2 months later, so I wanted to update what the children are currently thinking about this program.
Most computer games and children’s websites have a limited length of interest. My daughters usually get tired of a game in a month or so. However, after trying Jump Start Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd grade, their interest continued long after I would have expected it to lapse.
The variety of games and options within JumpStart World help keep the kids’ interest. They can do many different games to try to earn parts of a “gem”. Once the gem parts are attained, they can move on to another level. While we loved the free trial period, as it started to end, the girls wanted to continue the game, and offered to even pay for it themselves!
Kids offering to pay the monthly fee for a computer game is a wonderful testimonial! The Gaggle of Girls highly recommend trying the game!
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!