You Had Me at Good-bye is the newest book by author Tracey Bateman, and the second book in her “Drama Queen” series. This novel takes the classic Chick Lit story of a woman pushing away the guy who is best-suited to her, and puts a different spin on it, creating a lovely and uplifting novel with warmth and depth. Bateman has written several other books in the Christian Chick Lit genre, but readers of different religious philosophies will still find plenty to enjoy in You Had Me at Good-bye.
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!