Valentines Day is coming, so the people of the world are thinking of sending flowers to their loved ones. There are an incredible number of companies set up for flower sending online, but not all of them have good products. We have received a lot of beautiful flowers from 1-800-flowers, and they have always been fresh, beautiful, and very long lasting. If you can’t go to a florist to bring your loved one flowers in person, they are a fabulous choice.
When you are considering sending flowers to someone, you may want to consider something beyond a simple bouquet. Organic and fair trade gifts are a wonderful option, as are the lovely bouquets with vases and the sweet stuffed animals with flowers.
Enjoy sending your flowers easily and with great results. You’ll owe us one of the hugs you receive in exchange for giving you the tip!
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!