This review is part of a MotherTalk Blog Tour
The Natural Superwoman: The Scientifically Backed Program for Feeling Great, Looking Younger, and Enjoying Amazing Energy at Any Age is a new book by Dr. Uzzi Reiss (OB/GYN) and his daughter Yfat Reiss Gendell. Dr. Reiss is an Ob/Gyn in private practice Beverly Hills, CA who works with about 6,000 women a year to find natural solutions to women’s health issues. Ms. Gendell is the partner in a literary agency she co-founded, as well as being the co-author of several other health and non-fiction titles. The premise behind The Natural Superwoman is to build on the information in the previously published book, Natural Hormone Balance for Women, and help women be healthy and feel good through diet, exercise, and supplements.
Read the rest of the review
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!