I was very impressed with the first two books in the Jaz Parks series by Jennifer Rardin, which I reviewed here. Jennifer has created a fascinating world in which others (such as weres and vampires) are known to exist, and in fact, some of them work for the government. Vayl is a 250 year old vampire working as an assassin for the CIA, and Jaz Parks is his Sensitive human partner. In Once Bitten, Twice Shy and Another One Bites the Dust, Jennifer set up the world and the characters, leaving us with an elite team of three assassins plus an accomplished seer and a incredibly talented inventor. In her third book, Biting the Bullet, she takes us several leaps forward with a book that has a dual focus on Jaz’s relationships and continuing their fight against paranormal terrorists.
Read the rest of the review
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!