We have a lot of windows in our house. Some days, that’s a Good Thing – we have a gorgeous view of the ocean if you tilt your head right, and even on cold days the sun warms us through the windows. However, if you want to eat lunch without going blind or have some privacy somewhere in the house, you need blinds. If you want to ever eat again, you need to find Discount Blinds.
Looking over the selection of Select Blinds, I’m excited by the President’s Day coupon (president25 takes 24% off), and the huge selection. For our bedroom, I’d like to replace the cheap-o, quickly broken blinds we have with some wooden blinds. But for the living rooms, I want Roman Shades. In particular, I want light-filtering roman shades for upstairs, and the basic roman shades for the den downstairs.
The right window coverings can really make or break a room, so it makes sense that the Select Blinds folks supplied Extreme Makeover: Home Edition with blinds. What a great way to help out!
Hmmm… a company with a coupon AND a conscience? Sounds too good to pass up!
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!