Are you a foodie? Do you consider photographs in cookbooks drool-worthy? Have you ever used the world “food porn”? Do you take pictures of your meals? Do you snub your nose at anything that isn’t made from scratch?
If so, you’ll want to check out www.foodconnect.com. Food Connect is a new social networking site for foodies (and aspiring foodies) everywhere. It’s easy to share your recipe with others, or post a recipe request – that wonderful recipe that was lost in a move…
You can also join Recipe Networks that include others who share your interests. Don’t worry if you’re new to the foodie life, there are plenty of tips on the website as well. In addition to all that, there are foodie articles that will make your inner foodie smile.
Food Connect.com is still new and still in beta form – it will be even better when more people take part, so go post the recipe that makes your guests drool!
www.foodconnect.com is the ultimate tool for every foodie.
What makes foodconnect.com so great? These and many other features:
- Free nutritional analysis, for all recipes on the site and every recipe you submit.
- Share your recipes with your friends and other foodies.
- Discuss recipe ideas and techniques.
- Plan your meal and easily print off your shopping list.
- Create the perfect dinner party
All of this and much more and best of all it’s all free. Get to foodconnect.com to get started today.
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!