When someone says the words “Accident Compensation“, people think of our overly-litigious society, and often of someone getting money that isn’t deserved. While this can be accurate, it isn’t always.
My husband was the passenger in a car accident that left him with whiplash. We didn’t want to sue, thinking that his neck pain and headaches would go away. The driver’s insurance paid for the medical bills, and we had our own health insurance, so we weren’t too worried.
Well, it’s now over 10 years later, and my husband still has neck pain and migraines because of the damage from that accident. We really wish we had sued for Accident Compensation back then! If only we knew then what we know now! We’ve also dealt with workman’s comp, too.
Invisible injuries like neck pain, back pain, and headaches are hard to quantify and prove, but they can be completely debilitating. If you’ve been in an accident, make sure you find someone to represent you – take care of yourself and help pay for future medical bills.
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!