I recently wrote a post about an inexpensive source for glasses. Today I had an optometrist appointment, and after receiving my new prescription, I checked out the glasses at the store. They had some gorgeous frames, and I tried on several, noting which styles I preferred.
Then I saw the prices, gasped, and ran home with the prescription in my purse.
I went online with my fashionista daughter, and chose 2 pairs of glasses from Zenni Optical and 2 sunglass clips as well. We added some rose-tinted plain lenses for my 9 year old to help with her reading, and checked out. Total cost with shipping: $51! For 3 pairs of glasses and 2 sunglass clips.
Look for a post in 2 weeks about how the glasses are in person! We’ll be off to Costco if this doesn’t work.
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!