I love 1800 Flowers.com. I’ve used them to send presents to all the mothers & grandmothers in our lives, and every present has been happily received. I’ve also been the recipient of gifts from 1800 Flowers.com, and have been thrilled with the quality of the flowers and gifts each time.
I’m not a big flower person. Don’t get me wrong, I love a pretty bouquet of flowers on the table, but I am not good at remembering flower names. I do like pretty, and I prefer fair trade when possible. I used to prefer giving flowering plants to cut flowers, but then all the plants died, so I’m back to preferring to give and receive pretty bouquets.
If you plan to give flowers to the Mothers in your life, it’s worth getting quality flowers, and not just whatever the convenience store has on sale. Trust me, they’ll appreciate it! If you choose 1800 Flowers for your mothers day gifts, you can save money and have the moms around happy with you, all in one fell swoop! Here are the coupons, each of which only runs for a limited time, so buy early for more savings and less hassle.
- Mar26 – Save $10 no minimum
- Mar15 – Save $15 w/min $74.99 purchase
- Mar25 – Save $25 w/min $99.99 purchase
I need to drop some hints about this pretty tulip bouquet! Leaving browser windows open, ladies – best way to drop a hint!
- Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- Reviews are on hold
- Contests, cleaning, allergies, and air
- Book Review: Earthly Pleasures
- Even the police need to outfit themselves
- Science, Fun, and the Sun – a great mix!
- A Trip down Memory lane
- Book Review: Playing with Fire
- Playing Rapelli with Rapt Attention
- Have a ball outside with Boochie!